ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Sunday, April 18, 2010

So As The Trip Countdown Begins.......

....I spent the morning with my friend Andy and the Broward County Habitat For  Humanity group on a house project.I met the Roof Dawgs and had a great time.HERE is their website..
Here`s a picture from today.Hi to any of the group checking in on my  blog.
All the best,Murf.
PS,I just noticed that Andy`s not in the pic !!.Sorry Andy !!

Click picture for larger image.

2 comments:

Kerry-Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kerry-Ann said...

Hi Murf, it was good to meet up with you yesterday. Thanks for one heck of a job with the trusses. Have a safe trip and I'll stop in from time to time to see if you've made it to all the spots you have in mind. Remember to pick up a copy of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance when you get a chance.