ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Monday, November 29, 2010

"Where Am I" Contest Rulezz UPDATE

I`ve been getting multiple replies/guesses from quite a lot of people,so I need to clarify a few things.

The contest is based on answering all five questions,not just one or two.

Five questions over five days at the end of which all five answers must be submitted on ONE email to me,not three or four email guesses each day.

And lastly,a freebie clue.Most of you,in fact all of you guessed the answer to the first question wrong.
Hint of the Day:Read the album inserts.

All locations that the contest is based on are places that I have already been to and posted about on the blog,therefore if you have been following my blog and didn`t see a Joshua Tree NP post,then I won`t ask a question about JTNP.
Rest assured ALL answers are in the blog somewhere,and not buried either,after all if it`s not fun whats the point,right?.

Good Luck To All



Murph

No comments: