ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Saturday, December 24, 2011

Arlington National Cemetery Wreaths Across America 2011.......Images Pt II.




As I walked across to the Tomb of The Unknowns,I passed a mother and  daughter.I kept walking and didn't pay them much attention but I got a sense to turn around for another look.



These series of images are my most powerful memory of Arlington.
A few camera clicks spoke volumes.






































































Section 60,the saddest acre in the United States of America,the final resting place for mothers,fathers,sons,daughters,husbands,wives,lovers.
The final resting place for those who took an oath of "Whatever It Takes,Up To And Including My Own Life" to defend and keep the protective umbrella over our heads here on U.S. soil.








"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf".   George Orwell.






Murph

No comments: