ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Friday, June 29, 2012

Murph's Broken Laptop......





There will be a delay in this weeks and next weeks posting here on the blog, on Monday I had an accident and fell down the lower half of a flight of wooden stairs with Macbook in hand, the laptop fell on the tile floor at the bottom and the screen is now dead.


Fortunately, I have the use of a laptop for emailing and correspondence, but I cannot picture edit, as this laptop does not have Photo Editing software.


Unfortunatly, it is the 17" Macbook, which means the replacement screen alone will cost me $900, only for the screeen, not the repair. I think I may be able to do it myself according to some Youtube tutorials I have watched.


I am again trying to raise some funds by selling the remainder of my 2012 Wherethehellismurph RTW Ride decal sets to try to offset this unexpected expense, there is a post on my Facebook account giving the details about it, which I will mirror here: 
In the picture at the bottom right of the laptop are the 3 decal set, $10 per set, postage included from Holland.
I have a Paypal acc for payment, the acc is Wheresmurph@gmail.com
If you want to buy more than 1 set, please specify this in the Paypal notes. If you only want 1 set but want to donate more, please specify this too.
Also please use the "Gift"option when paying, otherwise I will get hit with PP fees.
There are also a VERY limited number of "Jay Leno"signed decals, these are big, 9"X5" Decals that I had for sponsorship, if you are interested in sponsoring please contact me at Wheresmurph@gmail.com.


Thanks to all who have already supported and purchased sets in tha past too...


Have the day of your choice,


Murph.



Post a Comment