ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Off To Steamboat Springs CO


View Larger Map

I left Albuquerque at 6am for Steamboat.
What a beautifull ride north,chilly at that time of the morning.
An electrical problem with the turn signal circut kept me in Steamboat for an extra day(thanks Pete and Heather) which I eventually figured out.Steamboat`s a neat little town,got a nice funky feel to it.
Before leaving Albuquerque I stopped off at Bolillos for breakfast.


After talking to the proprietor he told me that these Adobe Bricks are 100 years old.


The house across the street.

So I headed toward Steamboat.








Pete and Heathers house in Steamboat.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice ride! You are making one heck of a tour out of it. I know folks who get to CO and never leave.

Unknown said...

We miss you, Murph. Come back and stay longer. You are always welcome!
We enjoyed your company and stay.