ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Saturday, September 11, 2010

2010 USFRA World Of Speed September 14th thru 18th.


I`m still at the Bonneville Salt Flats and will be working and covering the 2010 USFRA World Of Speed  event.
I originally joined the USFRA and "Save The Salt" back in 2001,but knew of them long before then.I had put my name forward to volunteer for the 2002 WOS but never made it out that year.
This  is an informative link about Bonneville Salt Flats Racing and how unique it is compared to asphalt racing,taken from this page,which has more links about the USFRA and Salt Flats Racing,some great pictures and links.
There`s a neat video of Burklands 450+mph pass !!.
I`ll be posting up the last pictures of the BUB event later on today after we start to set up the course for WOS this morning.....


Murph

No comments: