ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hello and a Big Irish Cead Mile Failte........

That would be Welcome in Gaelic to all newbies just finding my little Blog for the first time.I noticed quite a few new subscriptions in the last few days alone,so however you found my Blog I just wanted to let you know that I am pretty chuffed to have you take the time out of your day to stop by here and peruse.
If we met on the road please drop me an email and let me know how your trip is going or just leave a comment on the threads.
If you have a really great trip picture and a story(or not) behind it,well send it on in whydoncha,maybe i`ll post it up for ya......`cos as everyone knows.......................


In the meantime enjoy and let me the first to buy you all a pint of the new "Guinness White".
Slainte mhath...



Murph

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Murph. Don't tempt me with a good time! Come back to Steamboat and we'll have a drink.