ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Sunday, January 30, 2011

Upcoming:1928 INDIAN SCOUT Barn Find.....and JAMES BALBONI.


UPCOMING POST:Tom Bensons 1928 Indian Scout Barn Find


The piece of white cloth beside the tiller is covering a 1928 INDIAN SCOUT,a barn find by my friend Tom Benson.You can just make out a back wheel.It`s a one family one owner bike.He`s sending me some more shots and info on it,so i`ll have it up for the next post.Stay tuned.

Meanwhile,after posting about
Jaco Pastorius,I got quite a bit of email from people,some who remembered him play down there in Ft.Lauderdale,and others just to thank me for posting about him.Fond memories I guess.
So,I thought i`d stay in a S.Fl frame of mind,even though i`ve departed from S.Fl and am in CO right now working on the bike.
My friend James Balboni is a great maratime photographer,so I thought i`d put up some of his work here.He works on one of the big tugs in the Port Of Fort Lauderdale,but his passion is his pictures.

Don`t know if this is Jimmys tug,but he caught this lightning strike just perfect.


Shrimp`s up.
Well,what else would you cook in the galley of a tugboat,right?.

Now this is really great shot.
The Blue Angels from an Air and Sea show a few years back.

If you happen to have a 100,000 ton ocean going vessel,you might bump into Jimmy,literally.
Otherwise,go to his website,or keep an eye out for him out and about in Fort Lauderdale.
Thanks Jimmy.Fantastic shots,wicked good.



Murph


No comments: