ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Monday, December 31, 2012

NEW YEARS EVE in NORDKAPP 2012.





I would like to wish all my friends and followers alike a very Happy New Year for 2013, and a very special 'Thank You' from NORDVÅGEN in Nordkapp Commune here in Norway to all who helped to get me up here, from a great outfit built by LBS Sidecars to all the MC clubs that have helped me along my journey with a place to stay, a place to work on the bike, and their friendship.
I wouldn't be up here in Nordkapp without the assistance of everyone that has been involved in my journey in any way. As small as it may have seemed to you it means a lot to me, so I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
A very special thank you Erich Wunderlich and all the staff at 
WUNDERLICH GERMANY for all their continued help and support on my trip so far. 

Happy New Year.

Murph.



Post a Comment