ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Tuesday, December 18, 2012

SANDY HOOK.....in Memoriam.


"Sun Pillar to Heaven"

Sandy Hook In Memoriam
Dec 14th, 2012.









Tuesday, Dec 18th, 2012. Norway.
Sandy Hook,In Memoriam.

"SUN PILLAR TO HEAVEN"....

...is the title of this image I shot in Sweden last week, and I would like to dedicate it to the  memory of the victims of Sandy Hook in lieu of this weeks blog post. This was my first time I ever saw and photographed a Sun Pillar.
I am not a religious person, but in the aftermath of hearing from afar just how many children were heartlessly gunned down in Sandy Hook, the more I look at their pictures online, the more it deeply moves me. I am at a loss for words, words seem to come up very short in these circumstances.
So my photography is all I have, and this is my way of showing my grief to all those families and children who are no longer with us.
Sandy Hook is broken, we need to help them fix it again.




Murph



No comments: