ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Tuesday, September 7, 2010

WhereTheHellisMurph on MPOTD

Steve Ducharme over at Motorcycle Picture Of The Day has honored me by publishing some of my pictures from the 2010 BUB Motorcycle Speed Trials.
This link will take you there.
If you don`t have MPOTD bookmarked,you should.It`s fast becoming a source for top quality pictures of motorcycles.I know for a fact that Steve leans toward the Duc side,but his collection of Vintage stuff is where my penchant lies.Pretty soon it`s going to be a reference site for all types of motorcycles,mark my words.
I also really like the "Label Cloud" down on the right,really really neat.When I get famous like him,I might have to borrow that !!.
Great site Steve,and thanks for publishing my work.

Murph

No comments: