ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Monday, October 11, 2010

Sunrise,Bonneville Salt Flats Monday Oct 11 2010.

World Finals are over,everyone`s gone except for TR and myself.I`m still camping at the "Bend in the Road",i`ll be here untill the weekend or so,then i`ll head over to El Mirage for the November meet.
Meanwhile,untill I get the rest of the pics up,here`s another beautifull sunrise over the Bonneville Salt Flats........







TR





Murph

1 comment:

rallyedave said...

Murph, It was great to meet you at Bonneville for the finals. Thanks for telling us to not camp on the slick mud at the Bend in the Road, much appreciated. Let me know how to contact you off line so I can send you my home and email address if you need a place to camp in Washington State. Fantastic pictures. Your professional photographs are second to none. It will take me some time this winter to see them all. Keep the rubber side down brother, Green Bonneville Dave