ALL PHOTOGRAPHY COPYRIGHT ©2011-2013 R.MURPHY and WHERETHEHELLISMURPH.COM. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.




Wednesday, August 24, 2011

2011 BUB MOTORCYCLE SPEED TRIALS,BONNEVILLE SALT FLATS,UTAH.

I was supposed to be at the Bonneville Salt Flats by now,but I decided to hold off going to Speedweek in favor of spending a little extra time with Mum in her new apartment to make sure she was settled ok.A new apartment in a new state in a new town,always a difficult transition for anybody.
So I should be there by Wednesday afternoon,i'll stop by and say hi to Marcello and George at the Salt Flats Cafe where early every morning during all 5 speed events at Bonneville,you'll find  a motley crew of racers,pit crew,just a buncha speed freaks really.You could write a book about the goings on in that Cafe.............hmmmm.


So i'll see youse all on the Salt..........




Murph.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not me, though I'd love to be there. I'll be moving to Germany while you're playing. Moving sucks.

Brady
Behind Bars - Motorcycles and Life
http://www.behindbarsmotorcycle.com/